Modified 25 days ago,
I have a favor to ask (please read below)…
I’m a Rehash admin. If you have any questions, comments, concerns or just want to chat, please feel free to message me. If you also come across profiles where the member has been inactive for at least 1 year, please post it in the forums so the rehashes (but not the profile) can be deleted.
Keep clicking the ads you see on the site! This helps bring in revenue so the site can keep being awesome!
A few things to know about trading with me (I love lists)
1. The mailing date above is my next mailing date and I mail out the cheapest way possible. I mail out using usps. If you use ups or fedex, you must tell me! I will need to give you a different address. Thanks!
2. I always get delivery conformation for trades within the US. And I always send the DC number to whoever I’m swapping with (my post office won’t let me get DC for international trades).
3.Please don’t send me and offer that just says “swap” or “your choice”. I will decline these automatically.
4. I would prefer a PM and have no fear, I will check through your items and reply back.
5. I ship by the rule of karma. If I have more positive trades than you, you ship first. If I have less, I’ll ship first.
6. I also will not leave karma until we both have received our ends and are happy with the swap.
7. Just as a matter of courtesy, if you reject I an offer I make you, please let me know why. Even if it’s that what I offered wasn’t your style. Also, If I send you a message asking a question, please send a response. If I dont’ hear anything back, I usually assume you aren’t interested.
8. If you or someone else in your home smokes, please let me know before we make the trade. I’m allergic and would like to know before the smell greets me when I open the package.
9. If you have any questions looking at my stuff, feel free to send me a message.
10. I love communication. If something comes up with a swap, message me. I’m understanding.
11.If we make a trade and something happens, please let me know. I would much rather us work everything out than either of us wind up with bad karma. In the same spirit, I expect you to make things right if your item was not described accurately. This includes sending my items back to me in the condition I sent them to you in.
12. If I make you an offer, please don’t leave me hanging. I understand wanting a day or two to make a decision. However, if I know you’ve seen my offer and you don’t make a decision or let me know within 3 days , I’ll assume you’re not interested and will cancel the offer.
13. It makes me happy when someone sends their end out in a timely fashion. If you wait more than 15 days and we have had barely any communication, I will cancel the swap.
14. Please don’t send me offers or ask about swapping if you expect me to pay for you to send your end.
More than anything, swapping for me is fun and relaxing. I don’t expect anyone to be on the site every second of the day because I know I’m not. Please don’t make this stressful by being rude, lying about the condition of your items, or pestering me to swap with you because you “must have” x,y,or z.
Height – 5’6"
Shirts – S-M
Pants and skirts- 4-8
Shoes – 8-8.5
I’m also looking for things for my mom. Her sizes are:
Shirts – M-L
Pants and skirts – 8
Shoes – 7-8
What I’m looking for:
- Beatles T-shirt
- Anything with the slogan “Keep Calm and Carry On”
- Shirts with big stripes
- Tunic and slouchy style tops
- Ikat blankets and pillows
- Earring stand/jewelry stand
- 70’s style shoes
- Leopard print cardigan
- Chunky Cardigans
- Long Cardigans
- Ikat clothing
- Mint Cardigan
- Plain tees in neutral colors
Things I’m always interested in:
- Chaco flip-flops sz 8
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple face wash
- Philosophy Inner Grace perfume
- Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish
- Fresh Sugar Rose lip balm
- Benefit The POREfessional
- Benefit Bene-tint
I’m also on the lookout for some crafting and sewing things, like buttons, patches and patterns.
Things that I’m not interested in swapping for:
- Most vests (unless it’s fleece)
- Things that are XS or XL
- Most animal print
- Skinny pants
- most 80s style clothing
- used cosmetics
Thanks for reading!
I have a favor to ask (please read below)…
I found an interesting article about how parents around the world differ.
I need a bit of help. I’m getting my hair cut next week and I want to go short. Any ideas for styles?